Friday, May 26, 2017

가끔


You know there are times, so many times, where I would write my thoughts and feelings in this blog but never actually publishes it. I don't know. I just feel like it shouldn't be posted because who would want to read such a negative post in the first place? No one. Usually, these "posts" are usually made between 2am to 3am, where my irrelevant thoughts are usually scattered everywhere.

Sometimes when I listen to music during these times, I suddenly think to myself, "what am I doing with my life?", "why did I end up like this?" and so many other things that just makes me feel useless. Why am I living my life this way when all my friends have already gone and fixed their lives. I would be lying if I say I'm not envious, I'm extremely envious. How nice would it be to have my life together like that too. I just don't know how to start over.

Why am I not able to get a job? It's been so long since I left my job. Maybe I shouldn't have left it. I should have just held in every insult the chefs and customers have made to me every shifts. Now I feel like I don't belong to anything and I feel so empty. I wanna feel like I belong again. But how do I do that when not even a convenience store would hire me. I just don't get it. My resume's not that bad looking.  I've got experience. I'm confused as to why I'm not getting calls and when I do get interviews, they always call me I'll call you back again which is the universal code to we dont want to hurt your feelings so we'll shoo you away with that sentence, have your hopes up for the next 2 weeks and not receive any call at all.

My life is such a mess right now. I can't even. I don't know. I just. It's been like this for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.