Thursday, December 15, 2016

Too Much Information


Look it's another post in a week. That's an improvement. I'm currently in campus waiting for my friend to arrive so we can talk to our academic counsellor on what we can do after we graduate college. Sigh, the adult life is pretty hard. I need to kill time and I saw somebody link her TMI tag post on my message board and I wanted to do it. This is going to be quite a long post so if you do stay until the end, you're awesome!

I was supposed to post this 2 days ago but I somehow forgot since I was doing my sister's essay. I literally just remembered it when I was about to go to bed. Anyways, here it is.

1. What are you wearing?
- My parka jacket, knit sweater, jeans from H&M, combat boots, a baseball hat and a knitted scarf

2. Ever been in love?
- I don't think I ever have been in love in terms of an actual real human being that I know personally.

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
- Not a breakup between a boyfriend and a girlfriend but more of a friendship break up. The guy and I  used to be the closest of friends back in elementary. I know it's been about 10 years but everytime I look back at our stupid memories, I kinda do miss it. The worst part is, there were no goodbyes said. He just thought I wasn't cool enough to be his best friend when we got into high school.

4. How tall are you?
- 150 cm. I'm too short for my age.

5. How much do you weigh?
- I'm barely 90 pounds.
P.S I eat a lot!!! I just don't gain anything. 

6. Any tattoos?
- Unfortunately no. My parents would karate chop my ass if I ever did get one. But I really want one!

7. Any piercing?
- I got my two earlobes pierced before I could even walk and talk

8. OTP?
- Being in the kpop fandom has sparked my interest in OTPs. lmao. Though I have no particular OTPs with my ultimate group, I do love me some CheolSoo, SoonHoon, Meanie, SoonWoo and JiHan. You probably don't even know who they are.

9. Favourite Show?
- I am not much of a TV person so I don't watch shows. Though I watch a of Korean dramas and variety shows. My favourite would be Running Man, The Return of Superman and Hello Counsellor for variety shows. I have too many for Korean dramas and I don't want to list a whole essay.

10. Favourite Bands?
- Does Seventeen count as a band? They're an idol group.

11. Something you miss?
- How life used to be so easy and drama-free back in elementary school. I want it back please!

12. Favourite song?
- As of now, my most listened song is Seventeen's Boom Boom and Smile Flower!!!

13. Hold old are you?
- 22 years old

14. Zodiac sign?


15. Quality you look for in a partner?
- Hmm this is quite hard. I usually just start liking somebody if I like them. I do love it when a guy is family oriented, trustworthy, someone I can lean on. I'm not looking for the perfect man. Just somebody I can be with for the rest of my life. When did I get so cheesy?

16. Favourite quote?
- I don't have a particular favourite quote that I go by every single day. I'm into poetry and quotes that I find it hard to pick a favourite.

17. Favourite actor?
- Hwang Jung Eum and Jisung are one of my favourite actors. I'm not into Western celebrities as much so I don't know much about them.

18. Favourite colour
- anything pastels. Especially pink

19. Loud music or soft?
- This depends on what my mood is for the day. I like both.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
- I'm not a very expressive person so I usually tend to just keep it inside and stay in my room.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
- Over an hour!! Though on most cases, when it's time for school, I can go as short as 5 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- FOREVER. It takes me forever to get ready. My mom would be screaming to get in the car and I would still be in putting my jeans on. Everyone in the house hates me because of it lmao.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
- I guess Taekwondo sparring can be considered a fight. 

24. Turn on's?
- When somebody smells so good and I love it when the other person smiles first when we have eye contact. It also turns me on when the guy has a good relationship with their family. I LOVE IT WHEN GUYS WEAR DRESS SHIRTS. I AM SCREAMING.

25.  Turn off's?
- When they swear too much. I know I swear too but I try to control it when I'm in public. I also hate it when they smoke and drink. Occasionally drinking is fine to me but bruh if you come at me drunk, I'll leave you on the ground passed out.

26. The reason I joined Blogger?
- I wanted to keep an online diary of my life back in elementary school. I've had numerous blogs from blogger, wordpress, tumblr and other sites but Blogger is the last one standing.

27. Fears?
- Hate cockroaches so much. You can make me touch a worm but not cockroaches. I also fear being alone in big intersections. It makes me nervous specially with all the car and truck noises around me.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
- Ahhhh!! That video I watched on youtube. Watch it here!!

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
- Today, I said I love Joshua a lot. I would take a bullet for you.

30. Meaning behind your blog URL?
- I'm into coffee shops though I don't drink coffee. I'm also generally bitter about everything so I thought bitterlattes would suffice lmao. I've actually had this url for a long time, even on Tumblr. Somebody on Tumblr stole the URL when I changed to another URL. 

31. Last book you read?
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before. didn't like it that much

32. The book you're currently reading?
- Was trying to re-read A Perfect Day. It was a great read!! An eye-opener.

33.  Last show you watched?
- I watched half of The Return of Superman last night before going to bed

34. Last person you talked to?
- My mom after she dropped me off to school 2 hours ago.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- She is my sister

36. Favourite food?
- I don't really have a favourite food. I just eat what I feel like eating. No such thing as that. I like whatever I eat.

37. Places you want to visit?
- Seoul is the number 1 on my list!!!! Next would be Philippines, I haven't been back in 10 years!! I also want to travel to Japan

38. Last place you were?
- in my school's library?

39. Do you have a crush?
- No, I actually miss crushing on someone.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
- I don't remember. Probably back when I was a kid or something. I'm not very affectionate at all.

41. Last time you were insulted?
- Oh god. That one time my sister and I were going home from campus and we were tired as hell. I was just wearing a short short and a hoodie since it wasn't cold and it wasn't that hot either. Some old lady talked to the person next to her on the bus and said "look at what she's wearing. if that was my daugther, she wouldn't be able to leave the house" Like please care about yourself. I can wear whatever I want.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
- I don't get this question?

43. What instruments do you play?
- I play the guitar and I used to play the clarinet and recorder back in elementary school. It was mandatory lol

44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
- Earring, chokers and necklaces. Oh and rings

45. Last sports you played?
- Taekwondo

46. Last song you sang?
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N'SYNC in my mom's car

47. Favourite chat up line?
- Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

48. Have you ever used it?
- NO I WILL NEVER USE IT lmao So cringey

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
- Yesterday, with my best friend in the library.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
- Everyone who visits my blog and this post.

If you've made it this far, congrats! You the real MVP

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.