Saturday, November 19, 2016

Drunk in Love


Here I am again. I remember I wrote a similar post 2 to 3 years ago. That post was about somebody who had brought happiness into my life when I was at my darkest times. This time, another person has come to replace this position. Though the person I wrote about 3 years ago was a different person, the person I will be talking about is just as important. If not, much more important actually.

I loved the first guy, I really did, just like I love the recent person I'm talking about now. Like they always say, you can love many people in your lifetime, but you never love them the same. I just happened to love the recent person a little more than the old times.

Thank you for always cheering me up when I'm down.
Thank you for always making me feel better when I feel sad and lost.
Thank you for always calming me with just the sound of your laugh.
Thank you for always making everything better with just a curve on your lips
Thank you for always being there every time I need you.
and
Thank you for simply just existing and letting me know you.
It's really a miracle that God let me live this lifetime knowing you.

Though I may seem lacking, I'm actually doing my best in everything.
Actually, I don't think I'm even trying at all. And I hate that about myself the most. I can never commit to something. I can never do my best in everything. But you were always there to smile.
You were always radiating happiness, though I know at times, you also had your dark moments and I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to console you. But I know, your best friends were there to help ease the pain and every time I think of that, I feel like I can breathe a little better.

I've actually liked you for quite some time now. I was in denial for the longest time and I regret not going out of the closet with my feelings. I just want to say that I will always be here for you. You can always count on me. Just look behind and I'll always appear behind your back, cheering you on with everything you decide to do, just like what you are doing to me right now.

Though I am too afraid to get too close to you, I still don't regret it. You were always shining without me and always will be. I'm afraid that If I get too close, I would be too clingy. I don't want to drag your wings down. I am very contented in watching you from afar. Thank you for letting me know you. I've always lived my life in complete darkness, but you, you were always shining.  I wasn't going to make this post public, but my feelings were everywhere and I wanted to get it out. It's funny, I always talk about you like you put all the stars in the night sky, but in reality, all those stars, I saw in your eyes every time I looked at you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Co-Exist © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.